(Via BenhamBrothers.com) – Today, there is a radical agenda seeking to transform America from a nation based on Judeo-Christian values into a secular-humanist nation.
We see this agenda happening in three ways:
1) Eliminating traditional values
2) Infiltrating new rules
3) Exterminating Christian influence
First, traditional values have been entrenched for so long in American culture and government that atheist (and often Communist) groups have formed to create systematic strategies to eliminate these values.
These strategies can be found in a book titled, “The Naked Communist” (written in 1958). It provides an eye-opening look at the reality of what’s taking place today:
- Eliminate prayer in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of separation of church and state.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher associations.
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them censorship and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography in books, magazines, motion pictures and TV.
- Homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity should be portrayed as normal, natural and healthy.
- Infiltrate the press. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible.
Another way today’s radical agenda is taking over America is by infiltrating new rules. Two, in particular, are the utilization of “anti-discrimination” laws and the demonization of all opponents.
These rules were outlined in a 1987 Guide Magazine article titled, “The Overhauling of Straight America.” Here they are:
“Our campaign must not demand direct support for our actions, but instead should take anti-discrimination as its theme.”
“At a later stage in our campaign for rights it will be time to get tough with the remaining opponents. To be blunt, they must be vilified. We intend to make those opposed to us look so nasty that average Americans will want to disassociate themselves from such types.”
Today, we are at a “later stage in their campaign for rights,” as Christians are now portrayed as resistors to “progress” and bigots for standing on the foundational principles of America’s faithful heritage.
In addition, cities all across America are now adding “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” to city non-discrimination ordinances, as well as opening up all public bathrooms to “self-identifying” females. On a personal level, this is a direct threat to women and children. On a professional level, this is an assault on our religious liberties, having nothing to do with equality.
And if you resist, you’d better buckle up. You will be demonized, or worse. One of our good friends, a highly successful financial planner here in Charlotte, stood against such an ordinance and had his identity stolen. They registered his name on dozens of gay dating websites as well as stole all of his credit card information. And his reputation: smeared through the mud as if he were an ISIS terrorist.
Finally, this agenda ultimately seeks to eliminate Christian influence. By “influence,” we mean vocal Christians exercising their faith throughout all the institutions of society – not simply worshiping at home and at church. If you keep quiet about biblical values, you will be left alone. But the minute you speak up outside the home and church, you’re in the cross-hairs of the agenda.
Yet no matter how dark it may seem in America today, the night is darkest just before dawn. We are filled with hope that a new generation of Christians who are willing to be salt and light in the nation will stand up, speak the truth and refuse to bow to the godless agenda of our day. Our light shines brightly in the darkness!
Now is not a time to complain about the problems but to be the solution! “Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world” (Philippians 2:15).
As Christians, we are lights in the world, which presupposes that darkness will be here with us. Let us not fear the agenda of darkness that seeks to eliminate traditional values, infiltrate new rules and exterminate Christian influence. Rather, let us be faithful to God even in a land of increasing unfaithfulness.
We must keep ourselves immersed in God’s Word, stay prayed up at all times, be filled with God’s love for all individuals, speak truth when lies arrive on the scene, and vote our values for the preservation of our nation. Now is not a time to run away and hide.
Get the Benhams’ NEW BOOK today
Latest posts by Littlebytesnews (see all)
- Must-Reads Of The Week From Brianna Labuskes - September 9, 2019
- Spooky Scary Halloween Music for Kids To Play In The Dark - September 8, 2019
- Best Crockpot Apple Butter: Healthy Smart Kids in the Kitchen! - September 1, 2019