One look at a fishtail braid and you might be thinking, no way. Nuh-uh. There’s just no chance anyone can make that simple. Yes, it’s a hairdo that looks like it could double as a dangerous booby trap, but it actually is simpler than you think. Ammon Carver of Ammon Carver L’ANZA Healing Haircare Studio showed us just how easy it can be with these simple steps. Check it out!
1. Separate hair into two equal sections.
2. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the left section.
3. Cross the strand over and merge it with the hair in the right section.
4. Now take a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the right section.
5. Cross it over and add it to the left section.
6. Repeat until fishtail is complete.
More from MIMI:
This article originally appeared on www.mimichatter.com
Braided ponytails can be worn with anything. You can wear them to formal engagements, like your friend’s wedding, or to your laid-back weekend outings, like your neighbor’s barbeque. There are braids and tails for every occasion! Whatever events you have coming up, be sure to look through our 40 ponytails with braids and pick out the perfect one for you.
Latest posts by Littlebytesnews (see all)
- Must-Reads Of The Week From Brianna Labuskes - September 9, 2019
- Spooky Scary Halloween Music for Kids To Play In The Dark - September 8, 2019
- Best Crockpot Apple Butter: Healthy Smart Kids in the Kitchen! - September 1, 2019