According to BNO News on Twitter, along with several other news outlets Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested once again over the weekend.
JEFFREY EPSTEIN ARRESTED
– Arrived on private plane from Paris
– Arrested at Teterboro Airport
– Charged with sex trafficking
– Dozens of alleged victims
– Case remains under seal
– Epstein is well-known for his links to politicians, businessmen
Many are speculating whether his victims will finally receive justice since he was previously charged with sex with minors but was only given 13 months in jail by former prosecutor and current Trump Cabinet member Alexander Acosta. Epstein pleaded guilty to lesser state charges of soliciting prostitution, served 13 months in a county lockup, registered as a sex offender and was allowed out of the Palm Beach County Stockade six days a week to work out of his office.
According to independent blogger and Trump supporter, Mike Cernovic, he helped open the case against Jeffrey Epstein up again. Below is a recent thread he posted on Twitter:
A few thoughts on the Epstein news.
1. In real time, “reporters” who know better are trying to write me out of the story.
This is dishonest. I filed the lawsuit, which got almost no media coverage other than this article.
2. The Epstein court opinion, which you can read here, correctly notes that I was the first to file the lawsuit.
3. The Miami Herald and @jkbjournalist did incredible litigation especially as I ran out of money for the case, and their reporting was spectacular.
a. It’s quite possible to say she rocked it.
b. It not truthful to pretend I didn’t sue to break open this case and raised hell.
4. I know a lot of “reporters” don’t like me, but these are b.s. high school games.
I filed the suit, got it massive attention, raised hell, and this is all a matter of court record.
Be honest. Do the right thing.
5. The Epstein lawsuit was really expensive, far more than anticipated or budgeted.
I don’t crowd fund often, but on this I do need some support.
Even a link on social media is helpful.
6. I haven’t given up on my quest to get those Congressional sexual harassment lawsuits.
Let’s bring the heat on them like we did Epstein.
7. I’ve broken major stories – even one of which would be a career highlight for a “professional reporter”including:
– John Conyers sexual harassment settlement, which he resigned after I uncovered it.
– Susan Rice unmasking story
– Jeff Epstein
And we’re going to keep going.
10. This Epstein story is why you can’t separate my journalism and other work from mindset.
Don’t just read my commentary or stories.
Work on yourself,
The best book to start with is right here:
11. To make it happen in life, you must work on yourself first.
Over 1,100 reviews, Gorilla Mindset is objectively a classic book that has aged well, both in its actual content and the fact that you watched me live in multiple areas.
Read it here:
12. A lot of people doubted me, nit-picked me, asked why I moved away from certain people and other gossip.
Going forward in the future, keep that to yourself.
My approach isn’t day-to-day stuff.
It’s putting up huge wins on the board.
13. It’s revolting that people are trying to politicize the Epstein case.
Verified Twitter ignored story until they found a Trump angle, via Acosta.
When Acosta went before the Senate, the media didn’t cover it much and Democrats hardly “grilled him.”
14. Don’t politicize child sex trafficking.
Dennis Hastert, REPUBLICAN, was a pedophile.
Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein, without Secret Service.
Protecting children isn’t about “scoring points” against “the other side.”
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on accused sex offender Epstein’s jet much more than previously knownhttps://t.co/KrXUxfSWwB
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 7, 2019
B O O M…💥💥💥
“Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested for allegedly sex trafficking minors in Florida and New York between 2002 and 2005.”https://t.co/jpKqNXrzRH
— M3thods (@M2Madness) July 7, 2019
What everyone should be saying today, whether Democrat or Republican, is that the Epstein sex trafficking case must be allowed—finally—to lead wherever it leads. If to Bill Clinton, to Bill Clinton; if to Donald Trump, to Donald Trump; if to both, both.
Kids *must* be protected.
— Seth Abramson (@SethAbramson) July 7, 2019
Great news that Jeffrey Epstein may finally face justice for his appalling crimes against minors. Anybody who thinks this ugly scandal will benefit any political party is woefully naive. There’s ample filth to go around here for Dems & GOP alike. Our system is rotten to the core.
— John Schindler (@20committee) July 7, 2019
Why the Trump White House Is Caught Up in the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal https://t.co/7kgwyB6ODD
— NYT Politics (@nytpolitics) July 7, 2019
hard to see why anyone would link two serial sex abusers together like this https://t.co/FFnjqqLHPK
— George Conway (@gtconway3d) July 8, 2019
Does it feel to anyone else like the dam is about to break? For some reason it feels like that to me. Just Epstein’s mere arrest has opened the door to allow us to share so much information that many didn’t take seriously before. It’s time. We didn’t even get the indictment yet.
— Tracybeanz (@tracybeanz) July 8, 2019
Let the chips fall where they may. https://t.co/4OIJAQye0T
— MikeBates (@MikeBates) July 7, 2019
I hate to see the Epstein allegations chalked up as a “sex scandal.” It’s so much more than that. It’s an abuse scandal. A coercion scandal. A manipulation scandal. A cover up scandal. A raging, massive, long term power trip enabled by many.
— Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter) July 7, 2019
I wonder what could have happened over the weekend that has the President so unnerved.
— Tom Nichols (@RadioFreeTom) July 8, 2019
While many believe Trump is linked to Epstein and underage sex trafficking, this thread by Twitter user and self-acclaimed author, Greg Olear lays out a long trail of links to Trump in his thread beginning with this tweet:
Words like “model” & “masseuse” & “beauty pageant” & “escort” & even “prostitute” normalize unspeakably odious behavior by Donald Trump & an alarming number of his associates.
We need to talk about sex trafficking.
— Greg Olear (@gregolear) February 23, 2019
Additionally, Debra aka @scottygirl2014, describes herself as a financial fraud investigator shares the following thread beginning with this tweet:
(Thread) Trump Model Management, has profited from using foreign models who came to the US on tourist visas that did not permit them to work here, according to 3 former Trump models, all noncitizens, who shared their stories with Mother Jones. #TrumpModels https://t.co/I52QtEtCty
— Debra – Siren Sword of Truth (@scottygirl2014) June 23, 2018
For the latest updates on this story follow the hashtag #JeffreyEpsteinArrest and check out Amee Vanderpool’s latest report regarding today’s arraignment later today:
In anticipation of Jeffrey Epstein’s arraignment later today in NY, read my breakdown of his weekend arrest including the backstory, what we can expect moving forward and why these charges are such a long time coming. #JeffreyEpsteinArrest https://t.co/Rpwf3Wnb9u
— Amee Vanderpool (@girlsreallyrule) July 8, 2019
Latest posts by Littlebytesnews (see all)
- How to Make the Best Holiday DIY Sugar Scrubs with Your Kids! - October 7, 2019
- Listen: Five Oklahoma Hospitals Collapsed – What Happened? - October 4, 2019
- CDC Reports The Number Of Lung Illnesses Tied To Vaping Surpasses 1,000 - October 4, 2019